Location: Newark, DE
Type: Full Time
Department: Human Resources
Reports To: HR Director
- Identifying, recommending, and implementing improvements to the training function to make it more effective and efficient in supporting business objectives (pay for skills program)
- Facilitating the development of training curricula for US Sites, which will include written and/or video media
- Perform training needs analysis and effectiveness assessments and deliver programs as deemed appropriate.
- Coordination with local HR Managers to develop and implement training programs to improve training effectiveness, current practices and optimize operations
- BS required for external candidates and 4 years minimum relevant experience, or equivalent level of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to travel to East coast facilities (Delaware/Pennsylvania) for on-site work
- Strong computer skills, ability to use video as a medium.