We are currently seeking qualified individuals looking to join our team in Hebron, KY.
Plastic Industries is a manufacturer of plastic bottles with ten plants in the US.
Currently positions are available on all shifts. . MUST BE ABLE TO WORK WEEKENDS/OT.
In this role, you will:
- Verify material requirements, pack out configurations, any special requirements
- Be at assigned work station promptly at start of shift with all necessary equipment
- Be open for reassignment in case of line shutdown or when another area needs assistance
- Continually work toward reducing/eliminating product damage and scrap
- Maintain Operation Excellence standards of housekeeping- sweeping, mopping, wiping down equipment where necessary
- Keep adequate supply of packaging materials in work area
- Assist in product rework as assigned
- Assist in giving breaks as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
To be considered you must:
- Pass drug and criminal background test
- Demonstrate good attendance- report to work as scheduled and on time
- Demonstrate the ability to understand and follow written and verbal work instructions
- Demonstrate the ability to identify and report product defects
- Be able to verify material requirements, pack out requirements
This is a direct hire position with full benefits.