Responsible for the operation and adjustment of blowmold machinery and equipment. Person is also responsible for the quality of the product.
Hours are 5pm to 5am (12 hour schedule, 3 days one week, 4 days the next)
The candidate must:
- Monitor the blowmold machines to ensure the bottles are being properly manufactured.
- Adjustments to machine parameters and minor repair work as needed.
- Monitor of the bottles produced thru the overhead conveyor system.
- Maintaining a neat, safe work area.
- Mold set up and change over.
- Bottle grinding as needed.
- Quality function testing.
- Standing All Day
- Noise Exposure >85db
- 20/20 vision or corrective eyewear
- Intricate dexterity and ambidextrous use of hands and fingers.
- Standing and walking continuously.
- Climbing ladders to a maximum seven feet.
- Hearing and eye protection required