Responsible for the operation and adjustment of blowmold machinery and equipment. Person is also responsible for the quality of the product.
|Monitor the blowmold machines to ensure the bottles are being properly manufactured.|
|Adjustments to machine parameters and minor repair work as needed.|
|Monitor of the bottles produced thru the overhead conveyor system.|
|Maintaining a neat, safe work area.|
|Mold set up and change over.|
|Bottle grinding as needed.|
|Quality function testing.|
12 hour day or night shift. 7a to 7p and 7p to 7a
The candidate must:
- Monitor the blowmold machines to ensure the bottles are being properly manufactured.
- Adjustments to machine parameters and minor repair work as needed.
- Monitor of the bottles produced thru the overhead conveyor system.
- Maintaining a neat, safe work area.
- Mold set up and change over.
- Bottle grinding as needed.
- Quality function testing.
- Standing All Day
- Noise Exposure >85db
- 20/20 vision or corrective eyewear
- Intricate dexterity and ambidextrous use of hands and fingers.
- Standing and walking continuously.
- Climbing ladders to a maximum seven feet.
- Hearing and eye protection required