Location: Turners Falls, MA
Type: Full Time
Reports To: Warehouse manager
- Ship and receive products based on the standard practices of the company.
- Responsible for the accuracy of all products shipped or received.
- Checks and completes related paperwork to support all shipping and receiving activities.
- Responsible for the neat and orderly handling and storage of all manufactured products.
- Responsible for the neat and orderly handling and storage of all products received.
- Responsible for the safe operation of forklifts consistent with the policies defined and imposed by the Company.
- Must be certified to operate forklifts and participate in periodic retraining.
- Responsible for the overall cleanliness and orderliness of the interior and exterior warehouse operations under the directives of the Warehouse Supervisor.
- Report to the Warehouse Supervisor or the on duty Production Supervisor any apparent unsafe condition in the warehouse or with the equipment being used by the warehouse personnel.
Must be certified to operate forklift
- Standing all day.
- Sometimes exposed to outside environmental elements.
- Ability to lift 60 lbs.
- Bending, twisting and overhead reaching.
- Balance when transferring product onto trailer.
- Climbing ladder to a maximum of seven feet.
- 20/20 Vision or corrective eyewear.