Machine Operator (2nd and 3rd Shifts)
2nd and 3rd Shifts
October 23, 2017
Responsible for the operation and adjustment of blowmold machinery and equipment. Person is also responsible for the quality of the product.
Essential Job and Quality Functions
- Monitor the blowmold machines to ensure the bottles are being properly manufactured.
- Adjustments to machine parameters and minor repair work as needed.
- Monitor of the bottles produced thru the overhead conveyor system.
- Maintaining a neat, safe work area.
- Mold set up and change over.
- Bottle grinding as needed.
- Quality function testing.
- Standing All Day
- Noise Exposure >85db
- 20/20 vision or corrective eyeware
- Intricate dexterity and ambidextrous use of hands and fingers.
- Standing and walking continuously.
- Climbing ladders to a maximum seven feet.
- Hearing and eye protection required
Please fill out the form below and attach your resume.
Copyright ©2017 Plastic Industries, Inc. – Sugarhill® is a registered trademark. All Rights Reserved. | Tel 603-888-1315